Tel Aviv Overview
Israeli New Shekel (NIS). Exchanging currency in Tel Aviv is very easy and, as a rule, commissions are not very high. We recommend you only take a little bit of cash to pay for your first expenses in the country and exchange currency once you get to the country. There are currency exchange houses at the airport, and banks in the city.
When to go
Between March and May or after the summer, between September and November. During these two periods is the time when Tel Aviv has warm temperatures, it's neither cold nor hot. Israel's a hot country during the summer, so if you’re agitated by heat, this may not be the best time to visit. Plus, it’s the high season and prices go up a little. Winter's also a good time to visit Israel, though these are the months with the most rain.
- Playas doradas (entre Tel Aviv y Netanya)
- Jerusalem (capital del país y sólo a 1 hora por tierra)
- Masada (Parque Nacional)
- Yad va-Xem, Jerusalem (Museo del holocausto)
- Golden Beaches (between Tel Aviv and Netanya)
- Jerusalem (capital of the country and only an hour away by car)
- Masada (National Park)
- Yad va-Xem, Jerusalem (Holocaust Museum)